Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Does anyone have a teenage kid addicted to video games?

I just wonder if it's healthy for my son to playing this on line game called Final Fantasy. I've tried to tell him he's shooting all his youth away to this game but he can't stop playing it. Thank God he finally got a job and school started. At least that let his fingers cool off.Does anyone have a teenage kid addicted to video games?
It's EXTREMELY possible and quite likely!


My son will be 19 in a couple weeks and since he was age 9 he's been fascinated with video games and computer games. Since then my son went from enjoying going out, to becoming a housebound slug with a weight problem. He gets winded walking down the driveway.





He hasn't gone out in years. If he does go out, it's for a very short time because he needs to get back because his ';friends'; are waiting for him (friends IE,, people he's never met but he talks to all day.)





He has no real life friends,, he still hasn't been out on his first date, and when it comes to hygeine, because he can't pull himself away from his games, he'll dodge bathing for as long as he can.





(He doesn't live with me, because if he did,, he wouldn't be addicted to games because I'd pull the plug on his internet, and take away his gaming consoles!Does anyone have a teenage kid addicted to video games?
its time like these i am reminded of the tragic story of lee seoung soup http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8888579/
i have two who are addicted.
I know grown men who are addicted to video games.





My uncle used to tell my aunt, at least they are not running the streets, drugs, smoking, yada yada yada.





Why not ask him if he wants to do things like, learn the piano, karate, boyscout(not likely), ice skate, or something like that.
i dont but i no ppl who do

No comments:

Post a Comment