Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is your opinion on teenage parents?

I was just curious to everyone's opinion on teenage moms and dads.What is your opinion on teenage parents?
As in quality of parenting?





A mother - no matter how old she is - has the same responsibilities. Any mother of any age can ignore or live up to these.


Same for the dads.


It wouldn't be fair to stereo type.What is your opinion on teenage parents?
I've known lots of teenage parents, in the end it is not whats best for the child or the teen parent. Not that I think it is wrong or bad, just very sad. All parents make mistakes, and not all adults make good parents, I'm sure some teens make better parents than some adults do, but that's not the point. The point is that even a good teen parent could be a better parent if they wait until adulthood, being a parent takes up so much time that a teen loses out on getting to grow up, they take on adult roles, but they get behind in growing themselves. The worst part is the child of the teen suffers through all of the burdens facing a teen parent, without any choice in the matter. Victims of their parents decisions, lack of adult judgment, and growing pains. Teen parenting is the least fair to the child of the teen.
Half of my high school are teenage parents lol I think they should have waited because they can't provide for the kid as well as they could if they had full time jobs. However, most of them are really good parents but some of them are still really immature and use their kids as ways to get money out of the government. But hey people do that at 40 so if thats what they wanna do then go for it lol
They need to keep their legs shut and wait until they can financially and emotionally care for a baby. Now, the ones who make good parents, and do everything for their little one, don't bug me as much. I mean, yes, they bug me because they were careless and stupid, but at least their taking care of their precious little mistake. Ones who get abortions are retards, the baby shouldn't be punished. Their the ones who just needed to have sex. Teens need to calm down and wait until the right time.
I my self was a teenage mom and my son father wasn't around to help me. I don't see why people be saying they weep for them all this and all that. Don't weep for them give them some good advice. Its all depend on how well you can take care of your child and how much family help you may. No, am not saying depend on your family just if you need a lil help ask. yes, i had my son at 15he is 6 now and he is on principle honor roll and in the top five of his class so all i can say is it depends on you. i suppot teen parents 100%.
I think you should have to be 16 or older to have a child. Because thats when you can legally get a job and at least TRY to make money for you and your child! Not all teenage pregnancy's are ';mistakes';. One of my good friends is 17, her and her boyfriend PLANNED their daughter! I hate it when teens have babies and still party and depend on whoever else to watch there kid. It doesnt matter is your 16 or 40, you can still be a bad parent.
I dont think it is really approiprite for teenagers to have children but thats why they made the show 16 %26amp; pregnant on mtv
I weep for them and their family, friends, and baby/ies.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment