Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Why is everyone on the Mental Health board at night a teenage girl?

Is it because they are all seeking attention because they don't receive enough spotlight in their daily lives? Are they all only childs who have been spoiled since day one? Emo?Why is everyone on the Mental Health board at night a teenage girl?
So you've seen the 'real' world have you? I am just glad that these girls can come somewhere like this and see they are not alone. When I was a teenager the internet didn't exist and I thought I was the only person in the whole world who felt like I did, i.e. depressed. Most people thought I was attention seeking too, when actually I was ill. After years of not getting the help I needed I ended up trying to take my own life. Now I am older and realise that if only I had received appropriate help and support I would have not endured years of mental illness. I am now a qualified counsellor working with teenagers and so I think you could say I live in the real world. Maybe you would like to join it one day or is it easier just to sit up on your pedestal judging everyone?Why is everyone on the Mental Health board at night a teenage girl?
I'm assuming you're a teenaged girl yourself, if not a teenaged boy, based on your high school-esque perception of those questions. (I'm not one of those askers, I'm 20 and I've never posted a question here). It's really amazing how much the ';Emo'; stereotype has confused and brainwashed kids like you in the last few years. Wait until you grow up and see the real world. Mental health can deteriorate in anyone (that includes you), and it needs to be tended to when it does. You can't read a person like a book and you can't assume that the help anyone here is asking for is unneeded. Some people don't have any other resources.
Some may be seeking attention - because they actually need it! It isn't always easy to talk about your feelings and if you are depressed/anxious/confused, it is usually worse at night. Of course they are not all only children (some may be) - and they may not necessarily be spoilt. They are not always emo. And more people are online at night, so they can get more opinions.
Night time equals no school. Girls ten to naturally worry a lot more than guys, and we tend to go through more changes than guys. So.. they go on here to get their questions answered.





But you are right, some go on here for attention and yes, even some emo people.
thats just rude people have these problems for a reason and its selfish that you feel you are the only person in the world. its not your right to have a go at people with problems. if you are viewing these boards you need to consider your problems before wasting your time on posting a question
1. Maybe


2. Maybe


3. Emos aren't real





I don't know, maybe girls are more emotional/in touch/willing to talk about their feelings. Whatever the reason, I really don't care, as long as they're not trolls.
They can't sleep so they ask questions about some of their issues. Or, they just love yahoo answers and this late at night is the only time their brother isn't hogging the computer. n_n
because we're all bad-****-crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment