Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Has the rate of teenage pregenacay increased within the past 10 to 20 years?

and why has teenage sexual behavior inreased in the past years, what influnces it?Has the rate of teenage pregenacay increased within the past 10 to 20 years?
I honestly do not know. But id like to tell you about the teenage girls around here where i live. (Northern Michigan) Well..First i will tell you Im only 17 years old. I have a 1yr old daughter. And i am married. I started my life early.


Anyways..


I have absolutly NO friends at all!!


As soon as i found out i was prego i STOPPED talking to everyone, i seen it as time for me to grow up. Which i did. (couldent handle the drama)


Well i know tons of girls (younger than me) Who are either pregnant, or who aready have kids. Honestly In my tiny town of Gladwin. I would have to say there are about 30-40 teenage girls pregnant here rangeing from the ages 12-16.





Honestly i would have guessed it has gone up.





hmm..





I know my answer does not help.





LolHas the rate of teenage pregenacay increased within the past 10 to 20 years?
I think i actually just read an article yesterday saying that teen pregnancy rates have gone down but 20-somethings rates have gone up significantly...that's a little hope that maybe people are waiting until they are 18-20 something to start having sex or maybe to start not using protection?





Other than that I think rates are up a lot versus like 10-20 years ago because sex is everywhere now and parents arn't as connected with their kids as they should be.
Sex is all over the place... t.v., internet, movies, music. Kids are desensitized to it, as well as violence.
Teen sex and teen pregnancy is the lowest it has been since 1970. Peak teen sex activity occurred around 1985.
no it's actually gone down.

No comments:

Post a Comment