Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Why do so many teenage girls take tons of goofy and pointless pictures of themselves with friends?

It's quite preposterous to me. It seems like some new digital era fad that has crept into the minds of these teenage girls. I am a teenage guy, none of my friends do this. Just a girl thing I guess or what's the deal with the plethora of just garbage photos. Sorry to be so harsh but being a photographer it's painful to say the least...Why do so many teenage girls take tons of goofy and pointless pictures of themselves with friends?
girls do it because they are in the ';prime'; looks wise, so they can remember how pretty they are before they get fat or gain the freshmen 15Why do so many teenage girls take tons of goofy and pointless pictures of themselves with friends?
I was a teen at the beginning of the digital era, and I took countless pictures of friends, family, and myself. I'm sure there is a psychological reason that teens do it so much. If I had to speculate, I would assume it has to do with identity and fitting in.


As for you, I'm not sure why it would bother you so much. It's really presumptuous of you to judge others on this. I understand that you are a photographer, but as a mother, I think all pictures of my daughter are art, regardless of what any ';expert'; would say. lol
Because they have the right to...








Well its not that hard to take pictures anymore, there's camera's on phones, so you can get it anywhere.





Plus, there are a lot of professional photographers that take pics of things that I think are stupid.
I don't know...I'm a teenage girl right now, and I don't do that at all. I think it's all just pointless, but that's just me.
I'm not a teenager anymore and I still do it. My boyfriend and guy friends join in on the goofiness. It's just for fun.
i know.. some people in my area actually PLAN PARTIES just so they can take pics!!! its rediculous
because they cant decide which is their ';good side';

No comments:

Post a Comment