Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is a good teenage vampire love series?

I'm 16, and have read both the Twilight series and The Vampire Diaries series...they were both very similar, and both VERY good!


Are there any other series (or just books) out there that are similar to these?


I was suggested something by Laurell K. Hamilton, but after reading some reviews I thought that her writing was more aimed at more ';mature'; readers..


Help would be greatly appreciated!What is a good teenage vampire love series?
I red Twilight and I am a fan of vampire literature. (It's a genre!)





~I red the first book of ';Anita Blake: Vampire series'; by Laurell K. Hamilton and I'm halfway trough the second. At first I chose not to read this, because of the reviews and I heard there was some erotica and I wasn't that much into that kind of literature. Then I found the book by accident and decided to give it a try. I was surprised. It's really good. You should give it a try also, it's a long series, 16 so far, you will definitely not get bored. Anita is a strong female model and the narrative is from Anita's point of view. Hamilton did a really good job. Read the first book and you will not regret it.





~ The best series ';The Vampire Chronicles'; by Anne Rice. The best books of vampire literature genre. And basically, Anne Rice is the inventor of modern vampire.What is a good teenage vampire love series?
Anne Rice is good.





Peeps and The Last Day by Scott Westernfeld





Any books by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes are amazing! There is In The Forest of The Night, Demon In My View, Shattered Mirror, Midnight Predator. And then there is the The Kiesha'ra series: Hawksong (the best in the series!), Snakecharm, Falcondance, Wolfcry and Wyverhail.





Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause (Werewolfs, but still good!)





The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause





The Morganville Vampire series (Glass Houses, Dead Girls Dance, Midnight Alley and Feast of Fools) by Rachel Cain





Dracula by Bram Stoker
you can got to this site it gives you a list of vampire love series





http://monsterlibrarian.com/vampiresya.h鈥?/a>
I have heard ';the silver kiss'; is very good, though i have not read it.





I am planning on reading ';The Morganville Vampires';. I have heard it is like twilight, but in college.
blue bloods, vampire kisses, silver kiss, vampire academy, morganville vampire series, and interview with a vampire
the twilight series by stephenie meyer is really good
';The Blue Bloods'; by Mellisa De La Cruz


';Interview With a Vampire'; by Anne Rice :D
Definitely try from Melissa Del a Cruz :


Blue Blood and her second book Masquerade!!


They are soo good!
Anne Rice, Interview with a vampire is good
Peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment