Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are some good teenage girl room ideas?

My parents built they're own house when i was ten. Well when i was ten i liked purple and horses. So my room is purple and with a horse border. Now that i am older i want something more modern. So i am painting my room a different colors. So what are some good Teenage room paint ideas? Can you give me a link to get inspired. Thanks! :)What are some good teenage girl room ideas?
I would say blue or pink walls are the most popular teen bedroom colors. Two other colors I would consider are orange or green. Well you should look online for a cute bedding. I would reccomend bed bath and beyond. they have really cute roxy bedding and stuff like that.





http://www.pbteen.com/


the website above is some expensive stuff but you can definatley get some inspiration from it. =)What are some good teenage girl room ideas?
light purple walls are pretty and so are blue walls.


you can make your own pillows to match your walls also


check out www.cutecustompillows.com





i have yellow walls and i bought my pillows from there and i LOVE them.





good luck with your room!
You can always use bright patterns on your wall. Red,Yellow,Green,Blue? Any of those colors you can use and find lots of accessories to go with it. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment