Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How long does the teenage ugly stage last?

I have everything that girls aren't attracted to. I'm usually shy and I find really pretty girls intimidating and I'm.....I look terrible and because of that, it's a been a while since I had a GF. How long does the ';ugly'; phase last. I'm 15 by the wayHow long does the teenage ugly stage last?
Stage? You got this all wrong my friend. Your shyness, and you being intimidated by girls is not because of your teenage years. It's because you are just shy. Shyness is not something that goes away after pass teenage area, or over time. It's something you have to practice on in order to lose it.How long does the teenage ugly stage last?
ugly stage? what?


i'll be blunt about this. it might be your confidence,


who knows. then again, sometimes the ' ugly '


stage just isn't a stage.. meaning you dont always


grow out of it. but trust me, self-confidence


works wonders :)
I gotta be honest with you ugly isn't a stage that shitz permanent .
Your not ugly..eaxcept yourself the way you....no one is ever ugly trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment