Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are some good teenage based drama books?

and none by Meg Cabot. her books tend to be kindy cheesy...


like a REAL highschool based drama book.


books about


-child abuse/abuse relationships/anorexia/


or maybe even a book like Please Stop Laughing at Me or 13 Reasons Why.





and i have seen a lot of things about Twighlight series.


what is it about? is it really that good?What are some good teenage based drama books?
Perfect, by Natasha Friend





Also, I LOVE 13 Resaons Why.





twilight's okay, I guess. i used to really like itWhat are some good teenage based drama books?
Twilight series is a great book. It is highly-recommended and it definitely grips the reader till the end.





Also, surprisingly, there's gonna be a movie on it.





I rarely read books last time but ever since I read Twilight, I got hooked and so I read the whole series. I even find interest in reading a lot of books nowadays.





Yes, it topped the bestseller list so it definitely is a suitable book for you!





Rachel
well a lot of books by Laurie Halse Anderson fit that category (Speak, Prom, Twisted, Catalyst)





read twilight for sure, its amazing.





Diaries of A Teenage Girl series by Melony Carlson are really good too.






OMFG,


you should totally read twilight!!!!


i'm in the middle of reading the first book


(i know, i'm a slow reader),


and they're AMAZING :D
you really should read twilight! It's the best book I've ever read! And you should probably read it before the movie comes out. Yes the MOVIE!!!! :) :) :)
YUCK not twilight!





I LOVED the Book Just Listen By: Sarah Dessen

No comments:

Post a Comment