Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do teenage boys typically want a relationship?

I know it varies by person; but I notice that most girls do want to have a relationship. Do most teenage boys (around age 16) want to have a relationship or would they rather play the field?Do teenage boys typically want a relationship?
I'll say probably 50% of guys don't really want a relationship at the age. The other 50% just make it seem that they want a relationship but all they really want is boom boom pow.Do teenage boys typically want a relationship?
No its really really rare, they usually want to get into a relationship with a girl to have sex with them and I'm being honest cuz I am a 16 year old boy and me and all my friends agree that what we want is not a relationship but rather getting laid. Sorry to break it down to you.
Rarely do they want a relationship at that age

No comments:

Post a Comment