Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where can I find help for pregnant teenage mothers in PA?

My best friend believes she is pregnant for the second time %26amp; she is not yet 17. I would like to find help for her, like maybe a mentor %26amp; possibly a home where she can stay because she does not want to stay at home as her family is not doing well. If anyone can give me any answers, please do!


Don't be rude, please, this is a serious matter.


Thank you.Where can I find help for pregnant teenage mothers in PA?
Thats her look at, not yours. If she can't manage with one child, why hasn't she learned what birth control is? That's not being rude, it's being realistic.





Her own mess, she get herself into that situation, she can deal with it herself.Where can I find help for pregnant teenage mothers in PA?
Maybe if she has close family around that she thinks would understand or a close friend who she could stay with for a while until things settle then go from there
you just asked this question on a different name
  • blush
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment