Thursday, July 29, 2010

How can I dress like a normal teenage girl?

Well my whole life my parents (especially my dad) have bought me all guy clothes, and I hate it. About a year ago they started to get me more girl clothes and now that i'm 13 they will let me get all girl clothes. Only one problem now, I don't really have any sense of style. I usually just wear a tight tee and skinny jeans, but how can I dress more like a normal teenage girl?How can I dress like a normal teenage girl?
Hmm....Well...It really does depend on your favorite color's and what you like i guess...Don't try to take advice from others on where to get your clothes or how to dress. because they are different. and plus, they might make you look like an ugly bright colored *****. lol.


and tank tops will kinda make you look silly =P


Honestly since you usually wear a tee and tight jeans, go with that. try maybe....that same style i guess....just try different graphic stuff and whatever really. try: www.Hottopic.com they usually have some good stuff =P besides all that spiky stuff and belts and leather and stuff lol..


Also, try wearing a jacket maybe. like an open smallish jacket. since you seem to be pretty skinny, and you may want to try and remain cute. only way to remain cute is to wear small-ish stuff. make sure it doesn't hurt though like as if its strangling you lol!


anyways just try your fave colors, maybe look around at Hot Topic.


don't try to look like a slutty whore or something stupid, and don't try to be like something your not.





And you know I'm always here to answer ALL your questions =)


So you can ask me anything ever REALLY!!! ^-^











P.S. try not to wear something stupid like Ambercrombie or something that ALWAYS has a HUGE LOGO OVER THE FRONT. It looks stupid in my opinion.How can I dress like a normal teenage girl?
Take a trip to abercrombie. Look around at the girls in there and if you like what you see find the outfits and buy them. If not try another store, you should just look at other people and if you like the kind of clothes they are wearing try it out. You are 13 so you have plenty of time to find your sense of style. You do have a style you just need to wait until you see someone else with the style you like and GO FOR IT. If you decide its not for you, by all means try something else.
Well, that's a tough question to answer; I mean, I don't know you, and I don't know what you look like. But, I know the problem you've got. I was in the same situation. What you can do is first, see what your friends wear when you go out together. Do you like it? If you do, ask them where they got it, and buy some similar things. Or another thing you could do is to browse around the city, and see what you like. Don't feel pressured into looking like everyone else, just look how you want to look. I mean, seeing everyone in tank tops and shorts isn't really that interesting, is it?
There isn't really any 'normal'. You just need to develop your own style, there's no point wearing clothes if you don't like them. If you really want to dress like an ordinary girl, go into chain stores like abercomie and whatnot. My vote is, just stick with what you're comfortable with and what you like. If you like it, you'll look good regardless.
buy clothes with bright colors dont wear too many jeans try skirts or shorts to help show your legs. most gurl wear tank tops and fitted graphic t-shirt that explains their personality
go check out forever 21:) try out some shorts, cute tanktops, cardigans

No comments:

Post a Comment