Thursday, July 29, 2010

What do teenage girls look for in a guy, honestly?

I don't need all of the regular cliche crap. Girls, tell me what attributes you find hot or sexy or attractive (however you want to put it) in a teenage guy?What do teenage girls look for in a guy, honestly?
Girls, he's not asking for the physical attributes that make a guy attractive, but the personality quirks or actions.





Personally, I like a guy who makes eye contact and gives a genuine smile, without even having to say anything. It's even better when it lasts for more than a second or two. That makes me go crazy =].


I also like guys with a sense of humor, but know when to stop joking. There are times for play and times to be serious, and when a guy is good at telling those things, I respect him more.


Guys that are intelligent, and can carry on a conversation on something other than skateboards, cars, money, how hot movie stars are, how drunk they got over the weekend or general shallow topics. I find it very attractive when guys give shy-ish smiles kind of in a way that makes me feel like there's a secret or an inside joke between us.





Those are just a few of the things that I notice in a guy and make me realize that I'm into him. Those are the things that I find endearing.What do teenage girls look for in a guy, honestly?
Physically:


Broad shoulders, kinda buff (but no body builders), not completely covered in acne (1-2 zits are ok, we can't all be perfect), symmetrical face (no oblong noses), neat hair (style it however you want, but use gel at your own risk, makes it oily and gross, and if your hair is already oily, then we've got a problem). As for clothes, it kind of creeps me out when guys shop at Hollister/American Eagle. I mean I don't shop there, because its too girly for me, and I';m a girl! But that's just a personal preference there.





But what you should know is that what is underneath the physical features makes all the difference. If you're a good person, and you can make a girl laugh and be happy, then you'll be just fine!
you know the saying ';looks get the attention, personality draws them in'; it's quite literal. girls will notice you first by looks then realize their feelings for you by your personality. girls like guys with great hygiene ex: clean hair, smell, clean clothes, and clear skin. it's a real turn off if you have dandruff or yellow and smelly teeth. as personality goes, girls love guys that make them laugh, smile, feel good, and have fun. but girls also hate guys that are insecure, selfish, rude, and insensitive.
we look for humor, sensitivity, smarts, casual kind of cool (the kind of cool where you don't have to try), laid back, we want you to be our knight and shining armor. we want you to do whatever we want, basically, even if it requires you to give up something of yours. we want all of your attention, but still need our space. we want you to look at us and say ';you are the most beautiful girl in the entire world and i would do anything for you.';
fun


not a loud mouth


respectful to me and others- thats hot


cute- but doesn't have to be stunning, a lot of the girls i know are able to look past looks


honestly- can't be a complete nerd


at least a little sporty


has to be a good friend


loyal


listens
I am 22 now and I was always into a guy with a sense of humor, not obnoxious but a sweet light-hearted sense of humor. I was a cheerleader in high school and ironically was never into the cocky jock-type. A sense of humor with a touch of selfless sweetness accompanied by a guy who can really listen=close enough to perfection for me.
Honestly? Every girl looks for different things in a guy. Just like every guy likes a different kind of girl every girl likes a different kind of guy.





My friend for example, loves geeky guys. And she seems to like musical guys that are not too reserved.





Me? I like sensitive guys. Musical is prefered, as is artistic. I need to be able to talk to him about things that are bigger than school or tv... Taller than me is good but not necessary. Long hair tends to attract me. And I'm more likely to go after a quiet guy than an outspoken guy.





Oh, and he has to be respectful of people. And for me? Christian. Need someone who shares my beliefs, to a point.
Someone who smells nice, someone who makes the best of themselves and looks kind of neat and tidy, A SMILE, friendliness towards other people is important as it shows you're not just being nice to her for one thing, someone to make me laugh and someone who has stuff to talk about! I also personally like kind of unusual dress sense..
O.K so. Lets begin shall we? First of all, work on confidence. You are obviously inexperienced, and need reassurance. Allright, physically, I like tall, short brown hair, green eyes, green eyes are hot. I'm like 5'4 so you dont really need to be that tall. For me, anyway. I like the sharp jaw line, and big/medium eyes. Tan, definetely, not like spray though. Ewww. For clothes, I'd shop at Abercrombie, Hollister, there stuff is usually hot, and will go nice with my prototype guy. LOL. O.K, take my advice and, like, be a lifeguard. And remember, this is just my opinion.
i want a guy that i can talk to when ever


that he can walk me to my classes :]


that hed rather hang out with me,even though he hates my friends.


hed better be nice,funny,cute.


i love random guys.hmm.its sexy when guys do a trick on a skateboard to show of to a girl.even though they dont suceed lol


EDIT: and when they play sports ;D
Tall, tan with dark hair and dark eyes. A good body really helps too. I like dark eyes, but my boyfriend has the most gorgeous green eyes that I have seen. So green eyes are very hot too.


The guys that aren't scared or embarassed to let others know how they feel. They give great hugs, they treat me with respect, they aren't emotionless, they will be there when I need a shoulder to cry on, and... Idk, there's more than that, but I'm having trouble listing, lol.
Ok they say it's all about what's inside, but the first impression or starting attraction starts with looks. Ya know strong and protective looking. shaggy hair is cute on most guys :) Also, they have to bu fun and flirty! Someone you can talk to and be silly with! but also someone who will listen when you want to be serious! And when we say like oh I'm gonna fail! dont be like oh no you're smart. Actually help!!! Offer to tutor or have a study date or whatev
someone who can make me laugh, is fun to be around, respects girls(as in not someone who talks about a girls butt or something with his friends but then is nice to the girls face), would realize that there is more to life then sports, and doesnt curse
I want a guy who is fun to be with.


He knows how to have fun, but is serious when the need be.


And I want a guy who respects me. When I say ';no'; it's no, not 'well, let me ask her 20 more times and maybe she'll give in.';


Those are pretty much the main things =]
i like it if theyre a lil taller than me and hav a nice body, like, not scrawny. i like it if they hav a wild side. yu kno? but they hav to be able to be sweet sometimes and be serious if i need them to be. and if theyre competitive, then thats ok too
-well for me having loving music is sexy


-playing sports is HOT


-having a pretty good face is a plus(lol)


-actually cares about school and takes interests in many things(in other words...not a BUM)








HOPE I HELPED!!!
He has to be nice, funny, outgoing, not awkward (if that makes since) And its always nice when the guy makes the first move.





As for physical attraction. I lil bit taller than me, Good smile, smells good, basic personal hygiene, pretty eyes.





help me please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
funny,playful, someone who keeps things interesting by trying new things, confident, smart. you don't have to be super smart just know what your talking about and getting at.
I like guy that is smart, cute, athletic ,christian and sweet\charming.


If they take interest, the more the better (just don't be stalkish)





Best of luck





-Me
I seriously think the most effective thing you can do is smile!


I'm being totally honest, it's brilliant, and if a girl likes you back, she'll melt.=]
Hmm.


Cute


Holds open the door for me


Kind


Compliments me


Nice


Likes to hold hands


Sits next to me at lunch and holds my hand under the table


Gives big warm hugs





There are more too:)
dark, curly hair


Tall


and when we have things in common, like bands and such.


but the first two arent as important as the third one.
-someone who can handle my friends


-someone who can make me laugh (absolutely love that in a guy)


-cute in their own way


-sweet, flirty and thoughtful


-someone who's not a jerk
My favorite quality in a guy is when he has the ability to make me laugh allot.
HONESTY!!!! down to earth, sweet, smart, not into himself, fun to be with, and takes care with his appearance.
be yourself dude.... as long as your cool and can make them laugh youre goo to go...... dont try to be cooll if your not they may think you are trying so hard just be yourself!! goodluck
be yourself dog
be urself bro u should find someone
I like flirts, the ones that make eye contact and wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment