Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the best smelling cologne for teenage guys in high school?

I'm 15 and was just wondering what cologne teenage girls thought was hot.What is the best smelling cologne for teenage guys in high school?
i use some polo ralph lauren stuff, it smells aaightWhat is the best smelling cologne for teenage guys in high school?
I personally use axe (Clix and Phoenix) for everyday use, it's cheap and my girlfriend and all the other girls tell me I smell amazing.





Also, don't over use the spray, only a couple short sprays, otherwise it's over bearing.
axe is really really hot. abercrombie too.
Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch Fierce is amazing.





Armani Exchange smells great, too.





If you want to save money, certain flavors (not sure which) of Axe and Tag smell pretty good.
No one's probably ever heard of it, but Cool Water smells amazinggg. And since it's not very known, you'll be the only one smelling so good that girls will notice for sure.
Vurt! (:





my ex-boyfriend had it and i couldn't stop smelling him! :)



Don't go with Axe... it smells like crap. I knew a guy who used to spray it on people to piss them off. I would go with Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce. I love that smell on guys.
All girls seem to like Ax.
My boyfriend wears Vurt (they sell it at pacsun). I love it!!
HUGO BOSS! yumm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment