Thursday, July 29, 2010

What Are All The Diary Of A Teenage books (by Melody Carlson), in order?

I really like the books but I would also like to know if you have to read them in order or not since their about different people. If you've read the books, please let me know because a friend of mine says that it has some details in some of them about the other Diary Of A Teenage Girl, girls.





Thanks! Oh and I know that they are on her website but I for some reason it won't work for me.What Are All The Diary Of A Teenage books (by Melody Carlson), in order?
%26gt;%26gt; Diary of a Teenage Girl, Caitlin:





1. Becoming Me


2. It's My Life


3. Who I Am


4. On My Own


5. I Do





%26gt;%26gt; Diary of a Teenage Girl, Chloe:





1. My Name is Chloe


2. Sold Out


3. Road Trip


4. Face the Music





%26gt;%26gt; Diary of a Teenage Girl, Kim





1. Just Ask


2. Not Meant To Be


3. Falling Up


4. That Was Then





%26gt;%26gt; Diary of a Teenage Girl, Maya





1. A Not- So Simple Life

No comments:

Post a Comment