Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is there any free social advice websites for teenage introverts/autistics?

Does anyone know anything that will give me (as both an bit of an introvert and diagnosed autistic person) advice to help me become a more social person and better conversationalist? While I do like being alone, I'm going to need social skills for my future and I would like to become a better friend, as I really don't know my friends well enough as I'm too quiet.Is there any free social advice websites for teenage introverts/autistics?
http://www.teengrowth.com/


they real good they help me alotIs there any free social advice websites for teenage introverts/autistics?
You dont need ';websites '; for that...They can help..but to a point..I suggest you memorize a saying'; I am me, Im quite, I have my own ';learning styles';..I am me..I love to meet others and talk w/ them..I want to talk w/ them, get to know them..and make awesome friendships!';..say this to yourself while you look in mirror..I know this might sound ';crazy'; but it worked on a friend of mine whom would only talk to me..and no onelse..LOl...I finially suggested she do this..Say that saying to yourself in the mirror...Make eye contact w/ yourself..If you dont ';know yourself'; then how can others??...good question..;) it does work..Now my friend has mass friends that she talks to..I cant keep up w/ her!!..LOL..You can also try other conversations in the mirror..I know that this may ';sound silly';..but youve got to start w/ yourself..so you can ';branch out'; and bridge long lasting friendships from the ';heart';!!...Take care Ill pray for you..God Bless;)

No comments:

Post a Comment