Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do you know of any websites where teenage girls give each other advice on how to hide anorexia?

I'm not some freaky teenage girl looking for tips. I am doing a research project.Do you know of any websites where teenage girls give each other advice on how to hide anorexia?
http://fading.conforums3.com/





http://www.fading-obsession.com/Do you know of any websites where teenage girls give each other advice on how to hide anorexia?
Alright. I get it. Your not anorexic and you got some sites. But, hummus and broccoli???
Here's a couple I know of but go to Google or Yahoo! if you want more...





www.beinggirl.com


*www.gurl.com





....*probably the best one.
I have had the eating disorder EDNOS for 11 years [yes it started when I was 4 years old]


Email me, and I can help you with your project.


email me directly at toy_havok@yahoo.c o m
Why, are you anorexic?





I'm not gonna tell you to get help because it's your life. Starve to death for all I care.





Go on pro-ana sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment