Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the average weight of a teenage girl who is 5'3?

Please i REALLY wanna know because I'm really concerned about that since i'm obsessed with health!What is the average weight of a teenage girl who is 5'3?
Your ideal weight would be 115 lbs so above 135 lbs could be regarded as overweight and below 95 lbs could be regarded as underweight.What is the average weight of a teenage girl who is 5'3?
it all depends on how much you exercise daily,what you eat, and how much you eat. plus don't worry about your weight now that your a teen your body's gonna change no matter what you do. and its not gonna change horrificly jus a lil bit
Here is a chart for recommended weights for given heights.


http://www.lowfatweekly.com/general_heig鈥?/a>





Cheers!!!
about 120
115-140
Well I'm 5ft 3 and I weigh 128.


I would call my weight average.

No comments:

Post a Comment