Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are briefs a popular choice for mothers to buy their teenage sons?

Obviously it also depends on what he wants himself but what is most popular?Are briefs a popular choice for mothers to buy their teenage sons?
i would most definitely ask him what he would prefer as there is nothing worse for a teenager than not to conform with the latest fashion all his friends are wearing and be the odd one out. my sons are 16 and 12 they both have been wearing boxers for years and wouldnt wear anything else. the elder one insists on having no logos on his which is quite difficult .Are briefs a popular choice for mothers to buy their teenage sons?
When I was younger, my mum would buy me whatever I wanted.


First it was briefs (I don't know why as I can't remember that far back). Then it was boxer shorts when I was around 8. And from 13 it was briefs.


So, for me, I would say that briefs were the main underwear my mum brought me as a child.


That would all be down to my own personal preference as she never told me which underwear to wear. She let me choose when I wanted to change and she was fine with it.


The only underwear, I guess you could say, I was made to wear was when I wore briefs as a little kid. Although, at that age they were my first type of underwear, and I was very young, so I didn't really have much of a choice over them.
I would certainly say boxers - my eldest son is nearly 5 and he asked for boxers (like daddy's) last christmas!





The alternative would be to give him the money and let him get his own...you don't want to get the wrong colour or pattern :-)
Depends on the guy...some like to uh tuck it in lolll and some like to let it loose LOLL. At the teen age its probably best to tuck it in, but briefs are little gay so yea...i dont know loll.
No, boxers are the most popular choice, followed by boxer-briefs. I don't know any teenage boys who wear briefs.





It's sad that I get a thumbs-down for telling the truth.
Most teens wear boxers, second would be boxerbriefs. I know very few teenagers and men who wear briefs.
Nope, I would be embarrassed!





Briefs are for girls.


Boxers are for boys.


And thongs are for ME!! LOL (jk)
I have 3 sons (15 and up) and they had prefered boxers since they were in grade shcool
I would say that boxers are more popular.
Who else will buy them? Most popular, I would say, would be Calvin Kleins
Boxers
They are boys, like 99% will wear whatever mom buys and washes for him.
no thongs are
i would buy him boxers.


Briefs are kinda lame for any child over 7!
i'd say shorts would be better

No comments:

Post a Comment