Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How many of you teenage girls wear high heels?

How often do you wear them? How high?





I was wondering, because at my school I see more and more girls wearing really high heels... How many of you teenage girls wear high heels?
I am more of a converse girlHow many of you teenage girls wear high heels?
I wear high heels to special occasions. Like 5 to 4 inch heels. Never to school though unless I have a death wish. That's crazy.
i wear heels always nearly of 3 inches.my age 17,i have to do so coz my height is just 5'3.
i only where them if i dress up really nice for a special occasion or something..but i dont wear them to school...


and they are probably like two inches high
I don't know. I tried them at a store, and they were hurting me like crazy. I wear them flat.
I only wear flip flops; can't walk in heels :/
I prefer to wear converse but I do have one pair


I cant wall in them though lol
i dont wear heels because im 15 and 5' 7. i would look very tall and weird
i wore 4'; heels everyday i did when i was younger now 5'; heels
i live in my converse and pumps but i always have heels at the ready for parties and nights out!
Nah i cant walk in them!





I prefer flat shoes haha

No comments:

Post a Comment