Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is a good store to shop at for teenage girls aroung 13 years old?

Please let me know...I have to shop for my neice and it has to be STYLISH...What is a good store to shop at for teenage girls aroung 13 years old?
Abercrombie


Hollister


Pink


Charlotte Russe


Dehila*s


Forever 21


Nordstrom


Aeropostale


American Eagle


Wet Seal





Abercrombie clothes definitely aren't to small for a 13 year old.My 12 year old daughter and 10 year old niece get stuff there all the time!What is a good store to shop at for teenage girls aroung 13 years old?
I would shop at a cool thrift store for her clothes something that's adorable, cute, in style and uncommon, and super cheap too.





Stores like Hollister, Amberocrombie (lol, did I spell that right?), and American Eagle are over done and she might like the idea of something no one else has at a thrift store. Plus you will be able to get twice the amount of clothes for maybe one shirt at the other mall stores and stuff. I'm 14 and that's what I do ;D
I'm picky about my clothes and I like picking out my own stuff or having somebody who realllly knows my style help me. I think you should get her a gift card.





The stores I like to shop at are:


Aeropostale


Hollister


Wet Seal


Ross


and wherever else I can find cute clothes for a good price. =)
Abercrombie


Hollister


Charlotte Russe


Dehila*s


Forever 21


Nordstrom


Aeropostale





Aeropostle would be the best choice. abercrombie and hollister might be a little old for her. but yeah, aeropostale would be the best because they have a bit smaller sizes.
-Abercrombie (expensive)


-Delias (expensive_


-Charlotte Russe (cheap)


-Forever 21 (Cheap)


-Rave (Cheap)


-Aeropostale


-Wet Seal


-Hollister
The other stores from the first couple of answers are a little too mature.


Try Aeropostale though! They have cute stuff for a wider range of ages.


And Macys or Gap is always a classics staple for gift cards and clothes :]


Good luck!
delias


charlotte russe


vanity


kohls


aeropostale


american eagle


hollister*


abercrombie*


pink*


wet seal








* means it is a little pricy
well if she is preppy than go to hollister or aeropostal but if she is emo or goth :) (like me same age too) than i would think like hot topic and or rue 21
Aeropostale


And Delias
American Eagle


Forever 21


Alloy


Old Navy


Hollister


Abercrombie


Aeropostle


Victoria Secret P.I.N.K
sex shop


;P

No comments:

Post a Comment