Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do most teenage males shave their pubic hair?

I am 15 and i am wondering if i should shave. What do other boys my age do and what do the girls prefer?Do most teenage males shave their pubic hair?
I'm 15 as well, and I trim. For a small amount of time, I shaved, no it doesn't itch unless you're incompetent. Same method for shaving your face folks.


I just trim now. I asked my girlfriend what she preferred a few days ago, and ';As long as it's not a James Brown 'fro';, you'll be fine.





I liken it to this : A pubic hair in your mouth is a MAJOR turn off, and that goes for both sexes.Do most teenage males shave their pubic hair?
i would probably say unshaven.


i know that everyone at my skool would call me a nasty s l u t for saying so, but its weird *i think* to shave.


i mean, i do every once in a while (depending on if im gonna be in a swim suit or not) and other times, i just leave it be.


i PREFER half-shaven.. like shadow kinda, where its half grown (u know, not a bush) lol





anyways, all the guys at my skool wonder if girls shave, and even ASK, and i am a girl, and i consider this totally rude and ignorant of them. i consider the guys that do it just to be trying, and this makes me not want them.





other boys ur age shave, but i myself like guys that are natural better.
it depends on how much you have. if a little dont worry, if you have enough to were it starts curling up then you need to trim it up with scissors do NOT use a manuel shaver if you have to use an electric shaver the manuel ones itch and make the hair grow back rough. some girls like hairy men some dont it depends on the girl.
Shaving is evil - when it starts to grow back the red spots and itching are not only uncomfortable, but look gross.





Just trim and you'll be fine. You actually have a lot of freedom trimming - just like a haircut. Just vary the length so that you like it. You could do a ';crew cut';, or just trim it a little so it still looks natural, but isn't huge and bushy.





Hell, do a ';mohawk'; if you want!





Don't try things like nair... it'll cook your huevos.
If 15 just like you. I also heard that shaving itched so i never did. i trim it really short. that works the best, plus it never really itches. the girls are happy thats its not a bush and i dont itch. its a win win. hope this helps.





*ps* trim it either in the shower or over some tissues to collect the hair so its not every where
i havent shaved since i got mine and they are now grown so long that they are down to my knees i need 2 wash them every night with a special shampoo called dik hair shampoo and conditioner it works wonders just becarefull dont rub him 2 hard or it will go hard !@!!!!
i did it twice and it itched like crazy. now i just trim. i recommend to trim so that it isnt bushy i think girls prefer it like that
Sup dude


I'm 14and I sahve it all the time what u do is trim it put shampo on your pubes it stops the itch and shave it all off one it looks neat and cleen two it make u look larger down there peace out
Okay shave trust me. MOST girls wont do anything if its not. And yes it itches the first 2 times, then it doesnt. so just handle it for that long and you will be fine
I dont shave; after a day its uncomfortable and annoying instead i ';mow the lawn'; and ';weed the garden';...
I'm 14 I haven't and won't unless if I get convinced by other girls.
My boyfriend doesn't. Just keep it trimmed. I still go down on him and everything. Just dont let it be like a huge bush. and it does itch!!
im fourteen and i clip it. so its short but not shaven but it entirely depends on your wnats and your gf's wants
I don't believe that guys should shave. But you should keep it trimmed if it starts to get out of hand.....if you know what I mean.
im 14 and i just trim then not shave cause it itches to much and it will drive you crazy.
Have your mom do it for you.
I don't think so. None of the guys I've seen in p.e. shaved theirs.
no
i trim with scissors, im 15 too.
i dont. I hear it itches.
my bf doesn't. i'm pretty indifferent to it. its not a big deal either way

No comments:

Post a Comment