Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the most annoying thing about the current teenage generation?

I am a part of the current teenage generation but I feel that my generation should be ashamed of itself. Many are spoiled rotten and don't care about anything but themselves, many are judgemental and quite nasty to their peers. I'm not like this and my friends aren't but lots of people are. What does everyone else think about my generation?What is the most annoying thing about the current teenage generation?
I think the current generation has embraced moral relativism, i.e. what's good for you is good for you, what's good for me is good for me, and there is no absolute truth %26amp; whatever anyone believes is okay. That is a very dangerous way of thinking. How do we maintain law and order as a society with a group of people who think right and wrong are not absolutes?What is the most annoying thing about the current teenage generation?
The question should be ';What do you think of my generation's parents?';





It's not the kids who should be questioned.
I'm 19 so i'm almost out of being a teenager.


but what i hate is how everybody is lazy %26amp; doesn't give a crap about anybody plus the manners. oh and how everybody drinks alot.. come on.





i sometimes think i grew up in the wrong decade.
Its really not their fault. They were raised by a bunch of people who view discipline as cruel and unusual punishment.
just look at paris hilton
rude and cluesless about life. But i do like that race is not a big issue with them
... ';spoiled rotten and don't care about anything but themselves, many are judgemental and quite nasty to their peers';... This just describes teenagers of every generation. Teenagers were the same way when I was one, when my kids were teenagers, and I'm sure when my parents were teenagers. It just seems bad now because you're right in the thick of it. Eventually some will grow out of it, and if you're one who's not like this then you'll gravitate toward others who get past the selfish teenage years. So buck up...it gets better.
I have a teen, and THANK GOD she's her own person and not a follower. Most of the teens are petty, spoiled, misguided, and untrustworthy. I blame the parents 100%!!!!!
Our generation is spoiled and lazy; teens nowadays don't understand grammar, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment