Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I go about finding a really hip, young, cool mental health councillor for my teenage daughter without?

scheduling 1,000 appts. to check each Dr. out? Is there a referral hotline somewhere or a network where I can check out each Drs. specialties?How do I go about finding a really hip, young, cool mental health councillor for my teenage daughter without?
You can ask your daughter's primary care physician, she should have a list of doctors to tell you about. You can also check with her school counselors, and if you know of any of her friends in counseling, you could talk to their parents. You still may have to check out a few doctors before you find the right one, though.How do I go about finding a really hip, young, cool mental health councillor for my teenage daughter without?
I would first check with her school for referrals. You may also be able to ask the counselor him/herself if they have references from patients.





In my experience with my son, you may have to make several appointments with a few counselors to see if they 'click'. Also, keep in mind that if she isn't willing to go, she may not click with any of them, unfortunately. I found his through many searches, referals and a lot of heartache, but I am able to say I am very proud of my son today. He has come a long way. Having no idea what your challenges are at this point, the only real advice I can give you from one mom's heart to another is hang in there and don't give up.





Good luck Comet xoxoxo
Try LDS Family Services.





I know that they have many ';really hip, young, cool mental health counselors'; there. Including me :)
Find a large counseling group in your area and call them. They can help you find who you are looking for within their group. Worked beautifully for my daughter.... she loves her counselor.
try


http://www.onlinecounsellingservice.co.u鈥?/a>
  • skin cream
  • kiss lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment