Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is it true teenage girls have the most number of votes in American Idol?

Otherwise I can't find any reason why Kris Allen won. He's very ';hawt';, I know, but his singing ability? He doesn't even sing some notes right, let alone vocal range and power.





Do you know where to find statistics about the Idol voters' age groups?Is it true teenage girls have the most number of votes in American Idol?
No, I don't think so.





Kris is an amazing singer; he has pure talent. Everyone in my family thought that he should win. (and my family isn't made up of teenage girls)





Adam sucks. His voice is decent but he ruins every song he sings with his awful screeching.Is it true teenage girls have the most number of votes in American Idol?
They don't release anything other than what you see on the show.





I'm a teenage girl but I've gotta say I'd vote for Adam over Kris any day.





It was an embarrassment that he didn't win.
Of course. Only young girls will buy his records because they think they have a chance with him.
haha. its just like why teenage girls like Jonas brothers. its just a trend... they do it so they fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment