Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are some cute ideas for halloween costumes for two teenage girls?

ok so me and my friend want to be like a pair of something for halloween... what are some cute costume ideas?? or websites tht have cute costumes?What are some cute ideas for halloween costumes for two teenage girls?
I like good fairy, bad fairy. One in white one in black.





I made these with duct tape bodices and wings. Tulle for the skirt.





You can see how I made them if you want:





http://www.halloweentutu.com/goth-fairy-鈥?/a>





http://www.halloweentutu.com/no-sew-ange鈥?/a>





It is amazing how bad the black one looks and how 'good' the white one looks.





I made each one for less than fifteen dollars.What are some cute ideas for halloween costumes for two teenage girls?
one of you can dress up in a skeleton costume with a ribbon wrapped around you saying ';oops'; while the other one as a doctor. one as a mouse and the other as a kitten. (man its really is hard to think at 2 am )
My girls borrowed younger bro's baseball/soccer uniforms, painted on ghoul faces. tight-cute-easy! 'Dead' sport players!
Paris Hilton and Nichole Richie... Lmao, jk don't do it!


Devil and an angel maybe.
mary kate and ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment