Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's a good way to save money for a teenage girl, who loves to buy nonsense things?!?

I am 17 and I LOVE to buy stuff.


Normally I buy things, or ';presents'; for my friends and family. I'd like to save up for my christmas trip, Disneyland, and my spring break, Hawaii.


Any suggestions?


I have a bank account. I mean like, to keep my mind off of it, but still be able to go out once and awhile?What's a good way to save money for a teenage girl, who loves to buy nonsense things?!?
If you wnat to save you money you need to sit down with your parents or someone you can trust, and work out how much you have to save to get the things you want and how much speanding cash you need to get by. I have a 14yr old who loves to spend money too, mostly on stuff she will outgrown in a year. we worked out a plan that when she gets money i put it in her savings then when she makes a solid choice of what she wants to but I will take the money out for her, but most of the time when she shes how much she has saved she doesnt wnat to spen it, she would rather save for a trip with her friends...etc.





remember all the times you buy you cant take to the grave, it is always good to give to those you love. You should try to donate to a charity.....or something to help others. My care donate to a place called CARE. And she feels great about herself......you can always buy a new pair of shoes and stuff every now and again. but constant speaning WILL lead to bad habits when you are older...... just be wise and ask for help when you need it....there is no shame in asking for advice








hope that helps.....What's a good way to save money for a teenage girl, who loves to buy nonsense things?!?
When you get money, put your savings away first. Then give yourself a set amount for your purchases. When that is gone, you don't spend any more until you get paid again.





You can change your habits if you want to badly enough.
Put it in the bank and cut up your ATM card. You will only be able to withdraw money while the bank is open, thus making it harder for you to spend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment