Sunday, August 22, 2010

What would your teenage daughter do if she became pregnant?

Do you truthfully think your child would tell you about it? Or do you think that she might have an abortion because she is too afraid to dissappoint you?





I think many on here have forgotten that teenagers have abortions because they feel they can't talk to their parents. So, are you talking to your kids, and do you think they can turn to you?What would your teenage daughter do if she became pregnant?
All my children Know that they can come to me or their mom with any issue and we will help them, my daughter is only 7 but if we ever have to face this situation, she already knows I'm on her side and we will deal with the problem together, and if that means I raise another child while she finishes her education, then that's cool, I love kids!!





EDIT: If it's a case of rape I know my daughter will tell me so I can hunt the BASTARD down and castrate him (with lead)!!What would your teenage daughter do if she became pregnant?
I don't have a teenage daughter however, if she had any sexual intercourse while she's under my responsibility, I would kick her out of my house. And I would make sure that she knew ahead of time so it wouldn't come as a surprise.





If she had an abortion, I would not only kick her out, I would completely disown her.





Can they turn to me? You be the judge.
if the teen is so worried about telling their parents that she is pregnant then she should have thought about that when she went to bed with the guy.and if the guy raped her to get her pregnant then she needs to tell the cops.
Yes...








If I was a girl, I don't think I would want Blah Blah as a Father...So much for listening and communicating
She would have her baby. My children are taught morals.
Best thing would be to speak with us right away and go down for the abortion.
my daughter knows that i was born when my mother was only 15, i think she'd be okay coming to me, at least i hope she would anyway
My children knew they could always talk to me and their mother about issues of health and sex. It would have been up to them to make a decision.
By teenage do you mean 17 and younger?





If so, how can she get an abortion when she is a minor? Something wrong with a society that allows minors to make life changing decisions without their parents knowledge or approval.
Yes, if my daughter were to make the choice to have sex and ended up pregnant, I am sure she would come to me about it.





I asked her one day what she thought about abortion, her answer was, ';it's murder.';





I asked her if it were ever justifiable, and she said, ';yes, but rarely.';





Truthfully, she has pledged with her church group, to wait until marriage. So my hope is that she will stick to this rather than fall prey to the pressures of the modern libertine attitude.





You are absolutely right about the majority of abortions having to do with ';getting in trouble'; rather than ';for the health of the mother'; or because of ';incest or rape.'; It is so sad that those so young as to worry about getting grounded are engaging in adult behaviors, and ending up with adult consequences, and in so many cases making a choice that will haunt them into their adulthood.
She told me and I became the grandmother of a beautiful child. We discussed the options. A minor should never go thru this alone regardless of what they choose.
I don't have children yet. However, I remember my father telling me one night when I was 11 that if I were to become pregnant in high school to come talk to them and that we would discuss my options and that whatever happened it would be okay. We also had a very open relationship and I always felt that had it happened I could have talked to him.
Ma'am, this is the Politics section. Please delete this and repost it in the Family section.

No comments:

Post a Comment