Friday, August 20, 2010

What do teenage guys hate that there girlfriends do?

What are some things that teenage guys hate , that there girlfriends do?What do teenage guys hate that there girlfriends do?
Talking thrash about other people-Gossiping. Talking to him about uninteresting things like fashion. Bringing up stuff he did to you in the past to justify your actions. Over-complimenting other guys or girls like Omg Greg he is sooo hottt!! Damn he hella fine!!! or isn't she hottt!! do u think she is attractive Greg? *now thats a little annoying right there* Also when she sticks around when you just wanna hang with the guys and you have to be all cuddly and mushy. Also if the girlfriend keeps making little comments like ';no dummy'; even in joke. Also wearing too much make up and being too materialistic. Everything else that they do is fine with me.What do teenage guys hate that there girlfriends do?
I hate when I dont know what she is doing. and I hate when she doesnt text me right back.


answer mine plz


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
pfft girls are the boss. screw what you guys think.





haha ur question reminds me of this. XD


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npW35bpmZ鈥?/a>
My x-bf hated it when I:





Wouldn't look him in the eye when we were talking about something serious or important.
talk, about everything
boss them around
idk
  • blush
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment