Sunday, August 22, 2010

Parents Are you more protective towards your teenage girls or your teenage boys?

I just wounder because my Dad and his girlfriend are more protective towards me and I am 25. Oh and my dads girlfriends sons are 26 and 23.Parents Are you more protective towards your teenage girls or your teenage boys?
My grandmom is MUCH more protective of me than she ever was of my brother.





She used to let him ride his bike where ever he wanted, go to his friends houses constantly, spend the night at his girlfriends, go to his girlfriends constantly.





I however can not do any of this.


I can't ride my bike of of my street, i have to ask like a week in advance to go to a friend house, and don't even get me started on her with my boyfriend.Parents Are you more protective towards your teenage girls or your teenage boys?
im not a parent and i don't have any brothers


but i would think teenage girls


because they can get into more trouble


getting raped/abused/etc.


because girls aren't as strong as boys therefore can't protect themselves as well


im not saying ALL boys are weaker than girls though, im just making a general statement
I'm not a parent to a teenager, but an almost three-week-old. If I had two teenaged children, one who was a girl, and one who was a boy, I wouldn't be more protective of the boy over the girl, or vise versa. I'd do my best to protect both of them. It's my job as a daddy to do that.
i find that to be the most irritating thing in the world.


as my mother would say:


';what's good for the goose is good for the gander';


(yeah she's from the country but you get my point!)
Daddy's are always going to be more protective of girls.
Dad sounds like a winner...../sarcasm

No comments:

Post a Comment