Sunday, August 22, 2010

What are your teenage pregnancy stories?

Just wondering what people's tenage pregnancy stories are? If it happened to someone you know then share it as well; both good and bad.





Mine is about someone at school who is a few years below me. She's 13 and pregnant, well was. She was on the school field and some people in her year (boys) started hitting her and punching her stomach. Then the guys girlfriend got involved. I feel so sorry for that young girl, bless her. I don't even think she's pregnant anymore because some ******** didn't like the fact she was pregnant and decided to kill the baby himself. It's evil.What are your teenage pregnancy stories?
My friend's cousin, who is now about 30, got pregnant when she was 18. She was in a stable relationship but her mother didn't know. Here's the twist - she is deaf. Because of this, her mother (my friend's aunt) decided that she would be an unfit mother and kicked and beat her to induce a miscarriage. She succeeded. It was so sad when I heard that because this cousin was so nice and kind and she continued to live with her mother to help her out. She still lives there now, but she doesn't even have to because she is perfectly capable of looking after herself (she has a full time job in some dentists and lives like any other grown woman except she is deaf).





Why do some parents do this to their kids out of ';love';.What are your teenage pregnancy stories?
A friend at work got pregnant at 17, she didn't tel her parents and left it a long time before she got an abortion. About 3 months. She went into hospital to get it done and they said everything was fine, she went home and went to bed with slight cramps and woke up half way through the night with her bed soaked in blood. She managed to phone her best friend before she passed out, the best friend called her parents and she was rushed to hospital in an ambulance for blood and treatment etc.





Please tell your parents whatever you do!! she was fine in the end but it could have been alot worse.
this girl in my skool is pregnant and she actually looks like she could blow any second! shes only 13 and she was rapped by her step dad. hes being trialed and i hope the dumb basturd gets the death penalty. the girl was actually a close friend of mine when we were younger but i guess we went our seperate ways although we still talked and we still do. so far the baby is doing good but is small (she herself is small too). the baby is exspected to make it and she is planning on naming it (a girl) Hannah Mackenzie. she already had her baby shower and the baby's due in June, so anytime now!
that is so sad.





a girl who is a year younger than me got pregnant and had her baby in december. he's seriously the cutest thing ever. but her boyfriend of almost 3 years, also the baby's dad, left them.





just goes to show that no girl should ever have sex with a guy that might not stay with her forever.
with my boyfriend since 16..had own place since 18 together, private rent.. got engaged at 17 and i fell pregnant at 19 and a half am now 20 and expecting my first baby next month and i will be 21 in december xx i think that is discusting and those kids should be put on trial and locked up..how dare they it is not their decision what happens to that girl and baby and i hope what goes around comes around x
That's really sad and horrible. :-(





I have had no pregnancy experiences myself (thank goodness) but there was some story some girl a couple of years back got gang raped in one of classrooms but technically it not raped she ditzily consented but still...she got preggers and went into labour during her G.C.S.Es...ouch. Her lil sis is in the year below me but no one EVER talks about it...:-/
well im 15 i have not lost a baby but have 4 my 2 year old was concived from rape but i love her my son is 1 and my boy freind killed him self after he was born but is so wondeful and my presius preemie twins girls are 5 months well i love kids and i pay and take care of them i dont get money from gov't and go to online schooling to craduate i love being a mom but delivery it rough
there were alot of girls that got pregnant at my school and they all took responsibility and have bought the children up on there own and havent farmed the child out but i did just find out that one of my mates because another one got pregnant she has decided to get pregnant
that's malevolent...anyway i heard lots of stories about teens getting pregnant, teens should think twice before committing themselves to bodily pleasures otherwise they will suffer the consequences of their actions.
that's aw full even tho that girl is 13 she is still human and has feelings, i hope the people involved in the attack are dealt with and punished
That's messed up.





Short cliffnotes version:





Got pregnant at 18 cuz I thought I had nothing going for me and wanted to be a mom. Shoulda got a hobby, but hey, brain doesnt reach maturity til like 23. Anyway, Had the baby a month after turning 19, lost my apartment, moved across the US and ended up being used by my sister as her live-in-nanny in exchange for room and board. Took care of my kid plus two more, then decided to move across the country again because I might have a chance to go to college. Moved in with my Aunt, who decided she wanted me to pay for her room and board in exchage for her watching my daughter. Worked out well until I found out she was an alcoholic. Worked my butt off, got a BF who turned into a loser, lost my job, went homeless. Crashed anywhere I could for a few weeks, then moved Across the country again to my parents- baby was now 2. I was 21. Parents went postal about baby touching walls, spilling drinks on their nice rugs, moved several states away and broke up with BF. Got my own place, got a good job, met my future husband. We got married, I had another baby, (23 now) and he joined the military. I now live in Italy and my daughter is 7 going on 8 and my son is 3.





There's my story. Thanks for asking.
omg that is horrible





i was 14 with an overaged boyfriend. it was a horrible time in my life befor i became pregnant. i was drinking, smoking, growing and selling pot. i was on probation for like i think little over a year. i was forced in getting the depo shot by my loser of a probation officer. but i became pregnant anyways. my dad caughte on and kicked me out. i went to live with my mom and she had no clue. i went back home for the summer and when my mom came to get me i told her. by that time i was 27 weeks. she was pissed off but she didnt kick me out thank god. now i have a beautiful 5 month old daughter. which her father has nothing to do with her because he claims she isnt his. bein g ateen parent has its ups and downs. the pros out weigh the cons by far!
I am a teen mum myself. I was 16 when I found out I was pregnant I cried my heart out when I found out, and after have a very long discussion with my mum and boyfriend I decided to keep the baby. During my pregnancy alot of people threatened me and the baby, but luckily no harm came to us. The on the 7th april this year my beautiful daughter Laila was born. I am now 17btw and still in college!





I know quite alot of teen mums! My best friend is only 15 but she is expecting. Her baby is due on the 1st June.





Being a young mum is hardwork, but very rewarding when you see your little baby smiling away!! She is a very happy baby and I would do anything for her.





I think it is horrible what happened to that girl! I hope she pressed charges and they all got done for manslaughter! No matter how young a person is, if they want to have the baby then so be it. No one should decide the fate of that baby, no one except the person who is carrying it! I know that if I had an abortion when pregnant with Laila I would never have fogiven myself. That little girl is my whole world!
well i got pregnant at 17 and had my son when i was 18... had a quite good pregnancy, no morning sickness or anythig but when i got to about 30 weeks i got bad backache and sideache etc... and my belly got full of stretch marks lol.


i was due 18th april but he came 8 days late, and all the 25th april i was in early labour (just felt like light period pains) so i just carried on as usual and my waters broke 11pm that night and i had my son at 2.21am 26th april 2008, jayden lee bailey weighed 7lb 11oz and only used gas and air!





sorry to hear about the girl at school, that is awful and so sad.
Thats so evil....





My best friend last year went into her local walmart... she lived in a small town so she was aloud to go alone and shop by herself... A guy tackled her, pulled her into the bath room and raped her... She was that good girl the one that was a straight A student and never did anthing wronge... She ended up getting pregnant and getting called a whore/slut/easy all this stuff and when she tried to explain it wasn't her fault no one believed her...





She didn't believe in abortion so she kept the child....


And I am proud to say I'm the god child of triplets... Not happy of the father.... but the mother is doing great.








Two girls- Arabella Paige (named after me--middle name), Isabella Caitlynn


One boy- Johnathon Cory
There was a pregnant girl when I was in high school. We shunned her and I think she eventually left to go live on a commune.
i am not pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment