Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is a good cosmetic brand for a Teenage girl?

MAC? Stila? Shu Uemura? Bobbi Brown? Hard Candy? Sephora?





I'm currently hooked on MAC, I love the artistic style they put into their ads, and products..but lately i've been thinking, what if it makes me look 'too painted' I need to try out other brands .. any advice? any good makeup tips or brands for someone my age?What is a good cosmetic brand for a Teenage girl?
i use MAC and clinique is also a really good brand for makeupWhat is a good cosmetic brand for a Teenage girl?
clinique is great...i used to use the cheap wal*mart stuff...it looked okay...but it was too dark and didn't bring out my eyes instead it made them dark...so my mom took me to dillards and we went to a clinique person who puts makeup on people...and she did my makeup and it look amazing...soo i would use that...and i'm only 13...so i love it!!! that's what i would get...it's worth the money...
www.youravon.com/tcorley





Avon's mark line is specifically designed for teens and young adults.
i love MAC


u should stick with it


here is the brand for teenage :


olay


benefit


bourjois


maybeline


bobbi brown


loreal


neutrogena








and also i don;t think the make up from mac will make u look too painted is just the commerical adv.
All teenagers should try out the Bare Minerals line. They have really great colors of eyeshadows and liners that are current and can be used to create different effects- and it won't cause your skin to breakout! Everything is easy to apply and comes with really great brushes. You can even buy mineral makeup in retail stores now like Wal-Mart but they don't have the great eyeshadows and blushes yet.
Yes, water, soap and sea baths, even in cold water. No beaches near? Cold shower will keep your skin tight. But believe me, when you're young everybody is naturally beautiful, why become (excuse me) an expensive pancake?


You don't need cosmetics at all. I'm sure.
It depends on how much you wish to spend. If money isnt an option I wear mostly clinque and some lancome. Lacome juicy tubes are the best lipgloss ever. If you want to spend less maybeline is really natural and good for sensitive skin.
I reccomend Miss Sporty. Good quality and good price.





Here's the site:





http://www.miss-sporty.co.uk/
Mary Kay is a great brand whether you are young or old. They also have a great skin care line geared for teenagers which is the Velocity.....it is great!!
clinique for sure. i use it. and maybe covergirl. i also use cover girl. yes i am a teen. dont put a heavy amount on ur face. keep it light and simple. maybe clear powder, a lite blush on the cheekbone, thin black eyliner. and maybe some clear mascara, and some light shade of eyeshadow. i use it and i look great in it.
I like mineral cosmetic for myself and my teenagers.


Mineral make up is much safer for skin and natural. Also, it has good coverage while skin looks very natural.


I tried many many diffrent brand name make ups and I chose PinkBlush mineral make up as the best one. They are very inexpensive and good quality make ups. However, I cannot find any local store that carries this brand... so I just order from the web site at www.mypinkblush.com
theres a lotta factors: your budget, the kinda look you want, what kinda makeup your willing to wear, your skin type, r u an older teen or younger, etc. it all depends. u need a lil more detail.





Revlon, Maybelline, MAC, and Hard Candy is all good for the rocker/punk/grunge look. and they are really good brands. MAC=best mascara, Revlon=best foundation for oily skin, Maybelline=eyeliner, concealer, shadow





good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment