Friday, August 20, 2010

What are some good TV shows for young teenage girls to watch?

I'm open to just about anything, but I like drama or romance shows. I already watch Secret Life of the American Teenager and CSI, but I need more variety.What are some good TV shows for young teenage girls to watch?
Lost


- This is literally the best show on TV. I'm so obsessed it's not even funny. It's absolutely addicting and so entertaining. Start from the very beginning! It will keep you on the edge of your seat! It comes on Wednesdays on ABC at 9pm.





Seinfeld


- A classic and one of my favorite shows! The characters are hilarious and so are the story lines in each episode. It's great! It comes on TBS every night fron 7-8pm and again at 11pm and it comes on Fox every night at 7:30pm andn again at 11pm.





One Tree Hill


- Definitely perfect for a teenage girl! It's very addicting. The first season is awesome! It gets good from there on too. It comes on Mondays on the CW at 9pm.





Without a Trace


- A great crime/drama show! It has good characters and cases on each episode. It comes on Tuesdays on CBS at 10pm.





Criminla Minds


- Another very good, addicting crime show. I love it. It comes on Wednesdays on CBS at 9pm. But I watch Lost on this day %26amp; time and usually catch Criminal Minds on YouTube. :)





Full House


- You might already watch but it's a great show! Very cute.





Flashpoint


- Kind of new but I'm already hooked. It comes on Fridays on CBS at 9pm.





Game Show in My Head


- Ashton Kutcher produces. It's so hilarious. It premiered a very weeks ago and I've been watching every since. It comes on Saturdays on CBS at 8pm.What are some good TV shows for young teenage girls to watch?
My favorites are





One Tree Hill %26lt;3


90210


Grey's Anatomy


Desperate Housewives


Gossip Girl


13: Fear is Real


The Real World


The Hills


A Double Shot At Love





But One Tree Hill is def. the best! I Love It!





= ]
90210, One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, or Privileged!! That's all I can think of...
i love What I Like About You...its over so theyre all repeats but its kinda a funny show


i love House too...its on fox sometimes


Check out The N...its a teenage channel if ur into that kinda thing
disney channel-hannah montana wizards of waverly place suite life on deck/ of zack and cody those
gilmore girls


90210


gossip girl


lost


house


friends

No comments:

Post a Comment