Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is there any teenage parents programs that help with families?

Im about to be a teenage parent and I'm am looking for some assistance for now. I am from Carrollton, Texas. Looking for organizations that are local or not too far.Is there any teenage parents programs that help with families?
Don't Listen to the first lady who answered your question. She is HORRIBLE PERSON. Definetly not a christian. If she was she wouldn't be judging you. I had My daughter at 18. and lived in carrollton as well. I cant remeber the name of it but the is a school there where you go during the day and they have people on campus that take care of your baby while your in school learning. You can also apply for wic (free formula, and milk, cereal, cheese, eggs...) You can also apply for medicaid so your child will have health insurance. There is also food stamps and CCMS. CCMS is extremely reduced or free child care so that you could work. I hope this helps. Its hard to be a young mom but it can be done . I'm living proof of it. I had to take help and assistance for the first year or two but now 3 1/2 yrs later I just got my kids medicaid renewal form in the mail and for the first time didn't send it back because my husband (2 kids dad) just got health insurance at his work. It was a great feeling to be doing everything on my own for the first time. There is no shame in asking for help though. I would have never been where I am today if I had gotton some of that help to allow me to make a better life for my kids and finish school. Don't give up you can do it!!!! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!!!Is there any teenage parents programs that help with families?
Don't feel bad, and don't listen to them. they don't even know what your situation is. i was raped when i was 17, ended up getting pregnant ( i went through with the pregnancy and kept my baby), and everyone got on my case even when they didn't know the situation. try looking in2 toys for teens, where i live its a program that gives teens with children cribs, car seats, strollers, clothing, and sometimes only cars. hope this helped!
Try contacting your local school district. I had my daughter when i was 16. Through the school I attended they hooked me up with a neighborhood group that held parenting classes and social services. You can also try through the United Way organization or Luthern Social Services agency.





http://www.unitedway.org


http://metrocrestsocialservices.org/


http://www.cfbisd.edu/





Also, any government agency should be able to direct you in the way of finding soical service programs.
6903: Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. . . .


Again, TEENAGE PREGNANCY IS WRONG!! GOD said that we should be MARRIED before we have sex and bring children into the world. If you were married, you wouldn't be looking for a HANDOUT from the Government to take care of your ILLEGITIMATE children!!!





****************


I think you should of thought about this before you layed down and had unprotected sex as a little girl!! It makes me sick that MY hard earned tax dollars have to go to people like you. Go down to the welfare office and stand in line and get assistance there, because you are CERTAINLY not going to get any kind, loving words from me! TEENAGE PREGNANCY IS WRONG!!!! God intended us to be married before we had sex and bring children into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment