Sunday, August 22, 2010

How long do teenage relationships usually last?

Why do teenage relationships very rarely last apart from that peoples feelings for each other naturally change over time?How long do teenage relationships usually last?
I think because you do so much growing up very quickly throughout your teens and early 20's. For example you think you're as mature as you can get at 16 and then you look back aged 18 and think ';what was I thinking';! You become a totally different person.





As a teenager you don't have the life experience to know what makes a good relationship, how to make it work or what you want and need. That comes with age and very often dating a variety of people. You learn a lot from each relationship.





Some teen relationships do last but I think that's because they learn and grow together.How long do teenage relationships usually last?
Depends on the people, I have known people from school that dated since they were 13 and got married, I never dated as a teen, I messed around with men but never dated, only dated when I was 15 lasted for 9 months, but he was 23 and kept me sane. then again when I was 17 lasted 5 months lol got married at 18 after dating him for a month and got divorced a year later so all depends lol
It can last for less than a month to all of highschool and perhaps even past until college. It depends on the feelings of the couple held towards each other.





Someone help?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment