Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much should a teenage girl weigh if she is 5'7';?

My daughter thinks she is overweight, but i want to prove it to her that she is perfect!How much should a teenage girl weigh if she is 5'7';?
The best way to show her the range of healthy weights is to use an online BMI indicator. At 5 ' 7'; the HEALTHY range is from 129 to 159 pounds.





Obsession about weight is normal in teen aged girls, the trick is to help her feel in control of ALL aspects of her life. Teens who feel out of control can sometimes use weight issues as a way of maintaining some control. Don't nag; let her Doctor or other health care professional do that for you.How much should a teenage girl weigh if she is 5'7';?
Okay...loaded question, but I'll be honest.





Being a single man, I'd say that a good looking weight should be anywhere from 125-135.





Actual ';healthy guidelines'; say anything over 150 is overweight. Body looks depend on tone more than anything though.
121-140 pounds is ideal and extremely healthy





between 110-160 pounds is normal
I would 'guess' a close 125#
about 120-160.
My 5' 7'; daughter currently weighs 127 pounds. She is a size 3-5 depending on the clothing manufacturer. She has a very cute figure, but she also started to worry about her weight this year. I weighed the same when I was her age and thought I was fat, too. Lately I have been teaching her how to read nutritian labels and eat healthier so that she can enjoy life without dragging that imaginary scale around with her her whole life like I did..and still do.
I believe anywhere from 125 - 150 depending on body structure.
idk but i am only 99lbs and i am 5ft. 3inch. and a freshman
150/140

No comments:

Post a Comment