Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do some fathers have the audacity to molest their teenage daughters?

i was reading the news this morning and i found out that a man that happens to be the father of a 14 year old rape her, but this isn't the first time, this is been happening for years and it was recovered by relatives who saw some unusual movements about the teen. why don't these young women report these cases the first time these things happen or is it because they like it and is only because they get caught they say it's rape. concerned?How do some fathers have the audacity to molest their teenage daughters?
most teens feel ashamed of themselves so they dont want to tell. cause the adult will make the kid feel either bad about himself, or he will convince him that this is completely normal and they should not tell anybody.





and most of the times their parents threat them, so think about it, you are 12 or 13 and even your father is taking advantage of you... will you trust someone else to help you? you will say were would I go then, to another place were they will hurt me more.





plus teens with parents this bad, won't teach them the right things to do, they wont tell the poor kid how to call for help or something.





anyway if you want to know more:


watch : Mysterious Skin (2004)


this movie is so sick that you could cry your eyes out.


or visit the nearest Dr. who treats kids who were sexually abused. and he/she will tell you stories so bad that will break your heart and you will feel that the world is so black and you will dislike human beings for the rest of your life.





so please dont take about kids as if they like these stuff, they are only kids.How do some fathers have the audacity to molest their teenage daughters?
its much different when a parent is the one molesting, the 14 year old was probably really afraid of her dad and who knows how long it has been going on, Im sure for a while if it had been going on for a couple of years she thought that maybe it was a normal thing to do. Also your parent is the one that punishes you, and if for some reason the authorities had no proof of the rape and her father dennied it who knows what he would have done to her. She was probably really scared to tell any one and figured she would deal with it untill she turned 18. No, no one likes being raped especially by a parent but the fear is enough to keep their mouths shut.
How can you possibly think the child likes it? The father has tremendous power over the child, that's how they get away with it. Sometimes the child doesn't really know what's happening when it starts. They don't know how wrong or bad it is. Sometimes the child isn't believed by ignorant mothers when they do tell. Some moms see them as competition, and know they will lose their whole life when the father goes to jail. The mom trades her daughter for that.
My daughter friend was getting raped by her dad. She told my daughter and said that she didn't want to hurt her mother and she also thought that her mother wouldn't believe her. I called her school and they had her mom come there and the father got arrested and she cried and she did believe her daughter. Those men don't have respect for women if they didn't have it for their daughters.
because the molester manipulates the one they are molesting. they also threaten you and take control over your life.





its not because they like it. its one of the HARDEST things to tell someone.. its not easy to tell people that you were molested.
because this is a father and they tell them that its thier fault or they tell them this is normal and they basically brainwash you
I was never raped so I wouldn't know how a person in that position would feeI, I was molested when I was 5 years old by my uncle. It terrified me. To have someone touching me the way he did. I can recall him taking off his pants and forcing me to touch him in a ways that only adults should do with each other. I was so scared I tried to tell and usually my parents would just ignore me or laugh and tell me I had a wild imagination, so I just decided to leave it alone. Which is probably wat happens to most girls. finally I told when I was in 7th grade, This time I told my teacher who contacted the police. I was so scared it felt as if i did something wrong. I doubt that anyone enjoys being raped. Im 14 now and I have two mental disorders or so the doctors say but I feel fine. But besides that I have a high sex drive, That I force myself to stay away from. I hope this helped. What happens to girls like me really is a life changing event.

No comments:

Post a Comment