Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it normal for teenage sisters to hold knives to their little sister's throat occassioanlly?

I can't help it and I feel so bad after I do it but sometimes she makes me soooo mad. I never have actually cut her throat but I HAVE COME REALLY CLOSE.Is it normal for teenage sisters to hold knives to their little sister's throat occassioanlly?
PLEASE consult a counsellor or your parents.


You have anger management issues that need to be solved.Is it normal for teenage sisters to hold knives to their little sister's throat occassioanlly?
Can you say anger control. You may get really angry, but using a dangerous knife to inflict fear or pain is never acceptable. I guarantee your parents would seek some sort of counseling for you if they knew what you have done, but if you were a really smart girl, you would talk to your parents and let them know that when you get really angry you sometimes lose control and act out in ways that scare you. You are asking this question, because you know that your behavior is out of control and you are not comfortable with your actions, so talk to someone about it that can help you like a parent, teacher or school counselor. Good luck, and I am really proud of you that you recognize this problem before you hurt someone or yourself.
No, it is NOT normal, and you should talk to someone about the feelings that you have for your little sister so that you can understand why you do these things and how you can stop yourself from the temptation. Consult your school nurse, or a counselor, tell someone that you can trust as you may just go too far some day and regret it all of your life.
Umm I recommend you stop or you could get yourself in serious trouble by your parents and possibly police. On top of that if you don't stop, when your sister grows up she will treat you like crap when you need her help. The youngest siblings always outgrow the oldest mentally.
No it is not normal, never not even for a second. You have psychotic urges and should be removed from society. I dont care how old you are there is absolutely nothing that would make that OK.
Its normally abnormal and abnormally normal.
LMAO!!! I love a good psycho in the middle of the night!! No honey, i suppose we all go a little crazy sometimes!!!
It could be........if your name's Lizzie Borden.
yeah..you're a freaking psycho.
holy s hit





STOP
i would never hurt my little sister, I love her too much

No comments:

Post a Comment