Sunday, August 22, 2010

What age should teenage girls start shaving there legs??

No don't do it.Thank God I get to warn someone.Trust me in the long run your not gonna regret not shaving your legs.After a while the hairs on your legs start thinning out and are practically invisible.Right now I'm so jealous of my younger sister who never shaved her legs.Hers look better than mine even after I shave.What age should teenage girls start shaving there legs??
Well, I had a lot of really dark hair on my legs, so my mom asked me if I wanted to when I was 8! Because none of my friends were doing it, I said no at the time. The funny thing is, the reason I has to start is because a huge patch of my hair got wiped off on a slip-n-slide the summer before 5th grade. That was when I began. I think an appropriate age is whenever the girl begins to feel self-concious, as long as that age is over 9.What age should teenage girls start shaving there legs??
I think the teenaged girl should be the one to decide. Some people don't mind having hair on their legs (why is it gross for women to have hair on their legs but not for men)? I shave because I like feeling smooth, but I don't think girls should be told to shave because hair is somehow disgusting (it's not). Also, some girls have darker/thicker hair than others, and may want to shave sooner than a girl who has blond peach fuzz on her legs. I started shaving when I was 12 or so, I had dark hair and fair skin, that probably affected my decision. In winter, though - I hardly shave at all. Why bother if you're going to be in long pants all day? (And my husband has made it very clear that he doesn't care at all whether I shave or not!) I shave if I'm going swimming or wearing a skirt or shorts, but for pants I don't bother!
it really doesnt matter. because if a person wants to shave it then its her choice on shaving it or not. there's just no problem on shaving or not shaving their legs. for sure i know some girls jus get disgusted by it,but its not. yes,i do hav hairy legs and what?! there is really no problem having hairy legs. because its jus part of your family or its runs thru your family..or watever,yah know..i do know that girls shave them,and i know that some gurls asks their mothers if its ohkay for them to shave it,but i also know that some mothers dont agree on it because they do know that if they shave their legs the hair get thicker and uglier. cause thats wat my mother told me. but i know one of these days i myt be shaving my legs but jus not ryt now. (but mayb sooner or later ill be shaving mine.) but honestly i somtyms get jealous wen i see my sister shaving hers cuz her hair is actually thiner than mine,but its ohk. and also wen i see commercials on shaving creme or watever,it feels lyk i wna shave mine too. its a good thing that my sis is also telling me to shave mine but i do know that my mom will notice it so ill jus w8,until she agrees with me on shaving it. (:
Start before the hair becomes an embarrassment. I have blonde hair on my legs, so I didn't need to start until I was in junior high. Girls with darker hair should start in 5th-6th grade. (If the hair is visible, this is the age when peers will start to notice)
i shaved right before i turned 11. it all depends on the hair. i had some hairy legs (lol) thats why. but if its blonde and you cant see it, dont shave it, because it dries out your legs badly. i had to though because with the legs i had it would of been embarassing
whenever you have a lot of hair on your legs i guess, i started in 6th grade





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
It depends when the hairs become visible. I was a brunette so I started in 5th grade so that means I was 11 I think. But I think somewhere between 11-13.
It really depends on personal preference, and what your family allows. I started when I was 12... I think most girls start shaving from ages 11 to 14 years old.
I started at 13, because that's when i started feeling self concious and when I talked to my mom about it she was very understanding.
i started in 5th grade.


it doesn't mean anything besides the fact that they're legs aren't hairy anymore.
I dont think age really matters. I think when they get the hair they should shave it cuz its annoying and embarrassing
I started when I was 10 going on 11-5th grade. I just wanted to, and my mom understood. If you want to, then ask your parents, because they should understand.
I started when I was 13 it all depends on you r u really hairy have a talk wit ur mom I know a lot of ppl that told there moms they freaked out or they didnt let them shave
I started when I was 13 so did my sis so Idk it depends on your family rules I guess
Never.
13
i started when i was 12
when ur 12 and have a iphone then eat a hambuger

No comments:

Post a Comment